Vintage US Army Wool Shirt 1961 Cold War Size Small With Patches.
Picture #6 : Patch 3rd Infantry Division (nicknamed The Rock of the Marne) is a combined arms division of the United States Army based at Fort Stewart, Georgia. The division was stationed with the V Corps (1958–63, 1992-1996) and VII Corps (1963–92) in West Germany from near the Czech border westward throughout various towns including Wūrzburg (Div. Hq. & Support Command), Schweinfurt (1st Brigade), Kitzingen (2nd Brigade), and Aschaffenburg (3rd Brigade). In August 1961, a few days after the Berlin Wall was erected, a reinforced company from the 7th Infantry Regiment (a unit of the 3rd Infantry Division) in full battle gear, was ordered to travel along the Autobahn (a major highway) from Aschaffenburg in Bavaria to West Berlin.
Picture #7 : Patch Captain (left side) and Medical Corps (right side).